Your privacy is respected by us.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY The Hair Story
Personal Information from salon owners
From salon owners, information such as name, address of salon, telephone number, account details, contract information and confidential business information. The personal information collected from salon owners is used for the following:
- day to day business communications with salons;
- Providing salon contact details to members of the public.
Personal information from the community
From the community, information such as names, contact details and email addresses of members of the public who contact THS with request for information or feedback. The personal information collected from the community is used for the following:
To respond to those requests;
To fulfill orders placed with The Hair Story by any means
To provide promotional offers, loyalty programs, newsletters and marketing information to members of the public personal information from other third parties such as agents, suppliers and contractors who provide services to The Hair Story. The personal information collected from other third parties is used to communicate and correspond with such persons or organizations.
HOW DOES THE HAIR STORY HANDLE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Use and disclosure of information
- Use and disclose personal information about you that is required in the provision of information about or the promotion or delivery of our products or services, administration of The Hair Story business, business analysis, or to meet any legal obligation imposed on The Hair Story (Primary Purpose).
- Use de-identified information for any statistical or other analysis or similar research purposes. We may publish or provide this statistical data to other parties.
- We may use personal information collected from you for the purpose of providing you with direct marketing material and information upon your registering your details with us. However if you wish to cease receiving any such information you may let us know either by email or by mail and your request will be looked into within 5 working days.
- Consistent with National Privacy Principle The Hair Story will only use or disclose personal information about an individual for a Primary Purpose or a purpose other than the Primary Purpose of collection (a Secondary Purpose) if:
- The Secondary Purpose is related to the Primary Purpose of collection and you would reasonably expect us to use or disclose the personal information for the Secondary Purpose;
- You have consented to the use or disclosure;
- The use or disclosure is permitted or required under the law;
- We reasonably believe on health or public safety grounds that the information should be used for another purpose; or
- It is otherwise permitted under the National Privacy Principles.
Links to other websites
Although we offer you access to external websites through the links we have provided, those websites are not subject to our privacy standards, policies and procedures. We recommend that you make your own enquires as to the Privacy Policies of these third parties. The Hair Story is in no way responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties.
Destruction of records
The Hair Story will destroy records relating to personal information when such information is no longer necessary to be retained within The Hair Story’s records. Personal information will be destroyed by shredding or other secure process.
- The Hair Story is committed to providing those persons whose personal information it holds, a fair and responsible system for the handling of complaints concerning the collection, accuracy or disclosure of personal information.
- Should you have any issues concerning your personal information, those complaints should be addressed to the Privacy Compliance Officer of The Hair Story at the address given in the website.
- The Privacy Compliance Officer is empowered to deal with all such complaints as expeditiously as possible through The Hair Story′ complaints handling process
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.